пʼятниця, 16 грудня 2011 р.

My life compared to Scrooge's

It is hard to believe that there is anyone on the planet who is not familiar with the story of A Christmas Carol. I like this novel very much. After you read that, it makes you to think about serious things about which probably you wouldn't think in your busy life. 

I was thinking about how this novel can be related to me. Then I realized that probably everybody is like Scrooge sometimes. Of course I'm not the exception.

The first reason is that sometimes we do things very hasty and without thinking is it right or wrong. Usually it happens to me. After I have done something, only then I realize that I was wrong, just like Scrooge. He was very wealthy, but he didn't spend his money for charity at all. He didn't listen to anybody. Only later he understood that he was totally wrong.

The second my coincidence with Scrooge is, that I’m as stubborn as he was. He was told several times to change his life, ghosts came to him to show him that he was a bad person, and that he needs to make some changes in his life. Only after he got scared he understood how wrong he was. When I’m told not to do something or to be aware of, I’m not listening to anybody, because I think that I’m right and they are wrong. As soon as I got in trouble, I realize, that that people where right and they just wanted to help me. After I get in trouble, it makes me to change my mind and to listen to other people, in particular adults.

So, it’s not a curio thing for people to be Scrooge sometimes, but they shouldn’t forget to stay generous and listen to advices that you can receive from other people.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар