понеділок, 9 січня 2012 р.

2012 Theme Word

          My word is purposeful. Usually its says that if you chose this word, then you are lack of it in your life. Perhaps it's true. This year is very important in my life and probably it would be much better, if i would have more purposeful.

          This year I'm going to enter the Medical University in Prague.It's very difficult for me, as i will not be at home, I'll be on my own. I think if i would have even more purposeful wether i have now, it'd help me to become much more mature and to overcome all the difficulties and complite my goal.

          The second reason why i chose this word probably is necessity. You always have to be purposefull. If a person is purposeful, he can do alot in his life, he can be much more successful. If anybody has a goal, they have a goal to live, and they will do anything to reach it. From my own experience i made a conlcusion that to vbe prurpioseful is very important for life. It can make your life better then you expected it to be.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар