середа, 7 грудня 2011 р.

Matearilistic?

    Scroodge was a materialistic person. He valued money over everything. The brighteset example is, when two gentelment who were collecting money for charity came to Scroodge. They asked Scroodge to share a bit with his wealth for charity. He refused to give the gentelman anything, saying he helps the poor already through supporting prisons and wirkhouses.


    The United States are not materialistic, as for me as an exchange student. I have been living here not for a long time. I'm interested in everything. That is why i pay mych attention to any small or big event, how do people act, how do they react on different things and situations, what values do they have. After four months me of being here I can tell for sure that the United States are not materialistic. The example is from my own experience. What first thing makes you not materialistic? - religion. In my contry we don't spend much time for our religion but we should. After I came here i understood, there is no way for America to be materialistic, while they respect religion this much, and it doesn't mean either you are an adult or a teenager.


    I'm not a materialistic person, thanks to my musical teacher and my parents. From the very young age that there is nothing more important than family and culture. I was growing up in a very good family with high morals and respected parents, who tought me to respect my family, because that is the most important thing in everybody's life. My musical teacher tought me about culture, art, something very high and complicated, that helpes a person to be very inteligent and not to think about materialistic thing. I don't waste a lot of my time on materialistic world, while I know that cultural world is much better and more interesting, and last for ever.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар